About The Webinar Brought To You By NPE
If you own a fitness studio and have worked hard to build up your client base (and revenue), then you’ve sacrificed and succeeded where many before you have failed.
You’ve not only SURVIVED the journey of building a successful fitness business… but you’ve achieved much success along the way.
But we both know… it doesn’t always feel that way.
And after working with over 45,000+ fitness professionals and business owners in 96 countries over the last 13+ years, I know all too well the challenges we face everyday in our industry.
Including what it’s like to feel overworked and underpaid.
To feel fatigued and frustrated.
And if we’re being honest with ourselves, question if it’s truly possible to “have it all” when it comes to having a great business (and life!).
These are just some of the very real (and TOUGH!) challenges facing studio owners around the world today.
So what can… and more importantly what will YOU… do about it?
- Do you (and can you) sell your business and get out?
- Should you change your business model and follow what you see everyone else doing with high volume, large group training programs?
- Do you offer online training as a ‘stop gap’ for what’s no longer working in your core business offerings?
- Do you hire a marketing agency to ‘give you loads of leads’?
- Do you shrink your business back to a smaller shop – where things would be easier to manage?
Before investing in another ‘marketing company’ or ‘BLOWING UP’ your business… I want to take you behind the scenes and show you the exact 6 step plan we’ve refined over the last 13 years that can take you from disengaged operator to re-engaged business owner with time and financial freedom.
Register for this webinar and you’ll learn:
- The 6-point plan to make 2020 a whole lot more fun and satisfying than 2019 (so you enjoy LIFE while you’re growing your business too!)
- How to build and develop a winning team around you – so you can have less stress and more time for yourself (and important relationships that matter)
- Step-by-step strategies that will increase business cash flow and profits month-over-month (without adding overhead or doing any marketing)
- Secrets to re-positioning your business to stand out in a competitive marketplace (there’s NEVER been more competition in our industry than there is now)
- What’s working now for top studio owners to efficiently attract long term premium clients that stay for years (in every market from big cities to small towns around the world)
- And much, much more…
Don’t continue living and working with stress, pressure, and not making (or losing!) money. Or allow yourself to be unhappy and lacking the personal time (and energy) needed to look after yourself and others because you’re working all the time.
Register for this webinar and get the plan for 2020 that will transform your business and take your life to the next level.
Listen to what other fitness professionals and business owners from around the world have to say about their results with NPE:
"I don’t do business coaching because there are other people that do, and they do it well, and they do it as well as I do nutrition, and that’s where I want to send people. That’s why we have the NPE partnership."
"That’s why I refer fitness professionals to NPE. And I’m proud to do it because NPE is doing work that they should be proud of, and I think the industry can be proud of … and that is reliable … reproducible … high quality … and that’s what I try to do with Precision Nutrition. So when I see another company that is doing that, I want to get to know them, and if it makes sense and I feel they are living the same kind of principles, I want to send people to them."
- John Berardi, Co-founder, Precision Nutrition & Change Maker Academy, United States
“If you are an entrepreneur in the world of fitness and you are struggling in any manner with your business, then I would recommend NPE and Sean Greeley as your ‘go-to-guys.’ Many of our certified instructors have seen their businesses grow exponentially thanks to Sean’s expertise. Whatever aspect of your fitness enterprise you need help with, the signposts all point to NPE and Sean Greeley.”
- Paul Chek, Founder, C.H.E.K Institute, United States
“We bring the best in the fitness industry together. We’re committed to helping more fitness professionals and business owners learn the business strategies, systems, and skills they need to succeed. That’s why we’re proud to refer the canfitpro community to NPE.”
- Maureen Hagan, Vice President for Innovation & Program Development, canfitpro, Canada
“I was in $120k of debt from a remodel and felt completely overwhelmed. I reached out to NPE to help me get a plan to improve profitability, grow revenue, and improve cash flow. In just 12 months I became debt free and even had my best month ever at $65k!”
- Wayne Dunne, Training Loft, West Hollywood, CA, United States
“NPE helped me get the systems in place to launch my business. I nearly doubled my monthly revenues in 12 months ($18k to $34k), even after a flood damaged my studio and I could only use half my space. Today my future is really bright thanks to my support system.”
- Nancy Townsend, Uplift Strength & Spirit, DC, United States
“It was near Christmas, and we were looking at the year ahead, and decided we just didn’t have it in us … we didn’t have the energy to keep pushing for another year. We decided to make one last effort to try and contacted NPE. Our monthly revenues grew from $12k to $32k and we went from 65-80 clients to 140 clients. We knew we’d done all the hard work but our business has more than doubled with some clarity and someone holding us accountable.”
- Brittney Smith and Shelley Lentfer, Pineapple Fitness, Newcastle, NSW, Australia
“We were working a lot of hours and not growing … We love our clients and nurture our clients, but with NPE we do all that but also became very aware of our numbers. You can’t have an empty bank account and expect to continue. In less than a year with NPE, we’ve raised our revenues 66% and have more clients than ever.”
- Sarah Perry, Fitness Together-Midwood and South End, Charlotte, NC, United States
“I went from burned out, overwhelmed, and underpaid trainer to a successful business owner, growing from 5 to 180 clients and 3x my business revenue, going from $10k per year to $220k per year in 2 years. Then in the next 12 months I doubled the business again to $450k per year. Most importantly–I finally have time to do the things I love again.”
- Brady Johnson, Encompass Fitness, Estevan, SK, Canada
“I was charging less than other fitness studios because I was new and wanted to break into the market. I nearly went out of business. An NPE flash sale saved me, Now I’ve grown to 150+ clients and $27k+ in revenue thanks to NPE.”
- Suzy Kaitman, The Ballet Lounge, Vancouver, BC, Canada
“I’ve been a F45 licensee since 2015 but I realised I needed more support. So I joined NPE and since then my business has taken off: I have 174 clients with $54,000 in monthly revenue, two full-time and three part-time employees. Working with NPE, I upgraded my sales process and achieved a 487% higher lead to sales conversion. My franchise has been awarded two straight years as the best in my geographic division.”
- Rodger Talevski, F45 Training Blakehurst, Sydney, NSW, Australia
“I started off teaching Pilates as a hobby not really knowing how to run a business or how to generate income month over month. With the help of NPE, I was able to grow my studio to 50 members and tripling the business (from $4k to $12k/month) while creating consistency in revenue and in my personal income!”
- Aly Cannock, FitNut Loft, Holland Village, Singapore
“It was scary to bring people in to help you grow your business. NPE went on my personal credit card. In hindsight, I didn’t have the money to afford that, and if you look at the numbers, you ask, how was it going to pay for itself? But it’s all about taking calculated risks. I have grown 10 times my monthly revenues in less than a year. I can now service my debt. I can now pay myself wages. And I can see a way forward and have big plans for the future.”
- Craig Culkin, The Rock Fitness, St. Helier, Jersey, United Kingdom
*Actual results may vary and are not guaranteed.