Business model: Group, Semi-Private, Private
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
Modality: Personal training, Functional Training
Here’s what we cover:
- How Megan struggled after ending a business partnership, was working a full time job, and trying to grow her studio
- How she and her husband were skeptical, but eventually decided to go “all in” joining the NPE ACADEMY Program
- What it’s like having her best month ever at more than $26k in revenue, hiring 7 team members, doubling her personal training side of her business, and having over 100 group members
- How Megan spends her time growing her business, working on her goals, increasing her revenue, and taking more time off (including just returning from a vacation to Bali)
- What it was like for her to make the switch from a sub-contract model to employee model, and how she manages her team effectively
- What contributed to her growth as a leader and business owner and how being a part of the NPE community has helped her as a sole owner of a business
- Her biggest challenges with changes and growth of her business and the impact of raising her rates (while facing the fear of losing clients!)
- How she worked through evolving her identity from fitness coach to business owner
- How Megan empowers and challenges her team, the importance of hiring the right people, and doing a “gut-check” with her team to align on the goals, vision, and mission of the business.
Megan’s #1 piece of advice:
Get a coach who can guide you through the process and hold you accountable progressing toward your goals.